Today, there are an unlimited number of entertainment options out there, and with such a competitive landscape, the best way to gain an advantage is to focus on being exceptional.
For this reason, it is critical that entertainment operators actively seek to “wow” their customers by providing unique and exceptional customer experiences.
One of the most useful tools used to measure the guest experience is collecting customer feedback, and it comes in many forms and degrees of usefulness:
Surveys are helpful for collecting large quantities of data points but lack the detailed information that mystery shops provide
Online reviews are biased toward a particularly negative or positive experience whereas mystery shops are unbiased
Internal audits lack the customer’s viewpoint, but mystery shops capture the operation in its natural state
How Our Strategic Feedback Programs Drive Value
Drive Operational Performance
- Our clients use mystery shops to evaluate the service steps from an objective vantage point.
- Mystery shops help our clients to maintain brand standards across their locations.
- Mystery shops are a second set of eyes for our clients, and the reports provide information that their Executive Team, District Managers and Store-level Managers can use to drive change.
- Our clients use mystery shops to measure the effectiveness of employee training and evaluate performance.
Measure Operational Changes and New Initiatives
- Mystery shops provide our clients with feedback on new programs and initiatives from an operational perspective and can help evaluate employee behavior changes during the roll-out.
- Our clients use mystery shops on a project-by-project basis as a check-in for executional standards or to evaluate a new practice.
- Mystery shops provide our clients with the depth of information needed to successfully introduce new products.
Preferred Method of Collecting Feedback
- Mystery shops are our clients’ preferred tool for collecting customer feedback because of the accuracy and depth of feedback.
- Many of our clients also gather guest feedback via surveys, however, the information they’re collecting is limited. Mystery shopping is a much more detailed and thorough tool.
Constructive Criticism and Coaching
- Our clients use mystery shops as a constructive tool, not a ‘gotcha’.
- Our clients distribute the mystery shops to their management team to use for positive reinforcement and coaching.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Let us tell the story of your guest experience first-hand
We Know Restaurants
Mystery Shops for Fine Dining, Premium and Casual Dining, Fast Casual and Bars and Nightclubs
Reports and Analytics
We boast over 50 different reports to help our clients drill down to the data they need to help their business thrive.
Dine Out. Write. Get Paid.
Enjoy a meal by providing detailed feedback at one of the many partner restaurants we work with
Build Loyalty the New Way
Learn how your customers feel before it’s on social media