As medical advances allow people to live longer, healthier lives, and as the baby boomer generation ages, the demand for senior living care will continuously increase. With this increased demand for senior living care and accommodations comes an increased supply of senior living facilities. For this reason, it is more important than ever to stand out from your competitors.
To this end, the best way to measure where you stand in the market is to evaluate both your communities and your competitors’ communities through collecting customer feedback and competitive market analysis information.
Collecting customer feedback on your communities is the best way to understand the full resident experience, the community’s ability to attract prospective residents, and the employees’ ability to sell the community features and benefits to prospective residents.
Collecting market analysis information on your competitors’ facilities is the best way to find out what they are doing exceptionally and how they are competing on price, which can give you a competitive edge and set you apart.
How Our Strategic Feedback Programs Drive Value
Drive Operational Change
- Our clients use mystery shops to evaluate their training processes.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to set an operational benchmark and then increase that figure incrementally.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to stay on top of the operation and ensure that both their prospective and current residents have an exceptional experience.
- Our clients build mystery shop programs to reflect their company culture.
Constructive Criticism and Coaching
- We work with our clients, upfront, to ensure the mystery shop program reflects their culture, goals and outlook.
- Our clients use mystery shopping in a constructive way, not punitively.
- Mystery shops are used to improve a company’s operations and employees, not belittle them.
- Our clients view mystery shop feedback as positive and encouraging, and it helps them to set goals and work to improve.
Competitive Market Information
- Our clients use mystery shopping to collect competitive pricing information.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to learn about their competitors’ quality and service differentiators.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Let us tell the story of your guest experience first-hand
We Know Restaurants
Mystery Shops for Fine Dining, Premium and Casual Dining, Fast Casual and Bars and Nightclubs
Reports and Analytics
We boast over 50 different reports to help our clients drill down to the data they need to help their business thrive.
Dine Out. Write. Get Paid.
Enjoy a meal by providing detailed feedback at one of the many partner restaurants we work with
Build Loyalty the New Way
Learn how your customers feel before it’s on social media