Like the in-person customer experience, every eCommerce business also strives to ensure that their online “guests” have a positive experience. As online shopping currently outpaces in-person transactions in certain market segments, providing a seamless end-to-end user experience is paramount. Customer’s expectations and needs are continually changing – keeping up with them is a crucial part of a company’s success. From retail to placing food orders, eCommerce mystery shopping will provide important insights about order accuracy and a website’s functionality, ease of navigation, and response time. A positive online experience directly translates to sales. Don’t let a poor online experience drive away customers.
eCommerce evaluations provide detailed information about the experience from an unbiased customer perspective. Businesses receive these evaluation reports consistently to identify areas of opportunity, hopefully before a poor experience reaches other guests.
eCommerce evaluations provide actionable insights that help companies better understand and enhance the customer experience. By gathering customer feedback and implementing necessary changes, companies can improve delivery, reduce cart abandonment, increase brand loyalty, and ultimately drive additional sales and revenue.
Clients can access evaluation results using A Closer Look’s proprietary reporting platform, allowing them to easily pinpoint areas of opportunity. Companies can segment the data in a myriad of ways, so they’re not only focused on the top or bottom performing stores. There is value in finding out the customer experience in all the stores in between.
How Our eCommerce Evaluations Drive Value
Drive Operational Change
- Our clients use mystery shops to evaluate their website and ordering processes.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to set an operational benchmark and then increase that figure incrementally.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to stay on top of their operations and ensure that both current and prospective clients have an exceptional experience.
- Our clients build mystery shop programs to reflect their company culture.
Constructive Criticism and Coaching
- We work with our clients, upfront, to ensure the mystery shop program reflects their culture, goals, and outlook.
- Our clients use mystery shopping in a constructive way, not punitively.
- Mystery shops are used to measure and improve a company’s operations and employees.
- Our clients view mystery shop feedback as positive and encouraging, and it helps them to set goals and work to improve.
Competitive Market Information
- Our clients use mystery shopping to collect competitive pricing information.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to learn about their competitors’ quality and service differentiators.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Let us tell the story of your guest experience first-hand
We Know Restaurants
Mystery Shops for Fine Dining, Premium and Casual Dining, Fast Casual and Bars and Nightclubs
Reports and Analytics
We boast over 50 different reports to help our clients drill down to the data they need to help their business thrive.
Dine Out. Write. Get Paid.
Enjoy a meal by providing detailed feedback at one of the many partner restaurants we work with
Build Loyalty the New Way
Learn how your customers feel before it’s on social media