The Self-Storage industry continues to grow and offer new amenities for a varied customer base. While the market isn’t saturated yet, there are an increasing number of options available to consumers, creating the need for differentiation and higher levels of customer service to retain and attract new business.
Both a frictionless web and mobile experience and customer-friendly phone process can significantly help in attracting new customers and winning their business. Evaluating every step of the sales process is critical to ensuring that your locations are presenting the value you are striving to create.
To that end, the best way to measure where you stand in the market is to evaluate both your properties and your competitors’ properties by collecting customer feedback and competitive market analysis information. Customer Experience mystery shops and text surveys as well as a Health & Hygiene Satisfaction Program will help you measure, respond and shape your processes and create a roadmap for growth and customer satisfaction. Let us know how we can help you measure and deliver on your brand promise. A Closer Look will partner with you to develop a program to ensure you create and maintain your competitive advantage in the Self-Storage industry.
Collecting customer feedback on your locations is the best way to understand the full customer experience, the location’s ability to attract prospective customers, and the employees’ ability to sell the features and benefits to prospective customers.
Collecting market analysis information, including health and hygiene information, on your competitors’ facilities is the best way to find out what they are doing exceptionally and how they are competing on price, which can give you a competitive edge and set you apart.
How Our Strategic Feedback Programs Drive Value
Drive Operational Performance
- Our clients use mystery shops to evaluate their training processes.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to set an operational benchmark and then increase that figure incrementally.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to stay on top of the operation and ensure that both their prospective and current residents have an exceptional experience.
- Our clients build mystery shop programs to reflect their company culture.
Constructive Criticism and Coaching
- We work with our clients, upfront, to ensure the mystery shop program reflects their culture, goals and outlook.
- Our clients use mystery shopping in a constructive way, not punitively.
- Mystery shops are used to improve a company’s operations and employees, not belittle them.
- Our clients view mystery shop feedback as positive and encouraging, and it helps them to set goals and work to improve.
Competitive Market Information
- Our clients use mystery shopping to collect competitive pricing information.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to learn about their competitors’ quality and service differentiators.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It: Hear What Our Clients Are Saying
“A Closer Look has been very easy to work with! During the pandemic, we pivoted to different types of mystery shops for our team members, as well as had an increased need for competitive market analyses because of the ever-changing market landscapes. Very happy to recommend A Closer Look to anyone who would like thorough, detailed, and swift mystery shops and competitive market analyses.”
– VP of Sales and Marketing, MBK Senior Living
Let us tell the story of your guest experience first-hand.
Track Your Business Pulse
Engage with your customers in real-time and measure customer experience
Reports and Analytics
We boast over 50 different reports to help our clients drill down to the data they need to help their business thrive.
Dine Out. Write. Get Paid.
Enjoy a meal by providing detailed feedback at one of the many partner restaurants we work with
Build Loyalty the New Way
Learn how your customers feel before it’s on social media
What Our Clients Are Saying
"A Closer Look has been instrumental in guiding our training and marketing initiatives to drive positive guest experiences as we grow. We are blessed to have a great vendor partnership with the team at A Closer Look!"
Vice President of Field Operations
"A Closer Look has been an amazing partner in our mission to be the coolest frozen dessert brand. While we strive to provide the most flavorful experiences to each and every guest, A Closer Look provides integral insight as to what our guests see and feel during their time with us. Their shoppers are thorough with visits and thoughtful with feedback, shopper reports are quickly ready for review and the reporting systems that A Closer Look provides are robust but user friendly. We are thankful for this program so we can pride ourselves with the WOW's and work on any opportunities out there."
Director of Company Operations
Jeremiah's Italian Ice
"A Closer Look has consistently and thoroughly followed through with everything we have asked of them since the inception of our program. It's one thing for a company to make promises on what they can do, but it's quite another for them to actually follow through with such success!"
Chief Operating Officer