The Self-Storage industry continues to grow and offer new amenities for a varied customer base. While the market isn’t saturated yet, there are an increasing number of options available to consumers, creating the need for differentiation and higher levels of customer service to retain and attract new business.
Both a frictionless web and mobile experience and customer-friendly phone process can significantly help in attracting new customers and winning their business. Evaluating every step of the sales process is critical to ensuring that your locations are presenting the value you are striving to create.
To that end, the best way to measure where you stand in the market is to evaluate both your properties and your competitors’ properties by collecting customer feedback and competitive market analysis information. Customer Experience mystery shops and text surveys as well as a Health & Hygiene Satisfaction Program will help you measure, respond and shape your processes and create a roadmap for growth and customer satisfaction. Let us know how we can help you measure and deliver on your brand promise. A Closer Look will partner with you to develop a program to ensure you create and maintain your competitive advantage in the Self-Storage industry.
Collecting customer feedback on your locations is the best way to understand the full customer experience, the location’s ability to attract prospective customers, and the employees’ ability to sell the features and benefits to prospective customers.
Collecting market analysis information, including health and hygiene information, on your competitors’ facilities is the best way to find out what they are doing exceptionally and how they are competing on price, which can give you a competitive edge and set you apart.
How Our Strategic Feedback Programs Drive Value
Drive Operational Performance
- Our clients use mystery shops to evaluate their training processes.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to set an operational benchmark and then increase that figure incrementally.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to stay on top of the operation and ensure that both their prospective and current residents have an exceptional experience.
- Our clients build mystery shop programs to reflect their company culture.
Constructive Criticism and Coaching
- We work with our clients, upfront, to ensure the mystery shop program reflects their culture, goals and outlook.
- Our clients use mystery shopping in a constructive way, not punitively.
- Mystery shops are used to improve a company’s operations and employees, not belittle them.
- Our clients view mystery shop feedback as positive and encouraging, and it helps them to set goals and work to improve.
Competitive Market Information
- Our clients use mystery shopping to collect competitive pricing information.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to learn about their competitors’ quality and service differentiators.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Let us tell the story of your guest experience first-hand
We Know Restaurants
Mystery Shops for Fine Dining, Premium and Casual Dining, Fast Casual and Bars and Nightclubs
Reports and Analytics
We boast over 50 different reports to help our clients drill down to the data they need to help their business thrive.
Dine Out. Write. Get Paid.
Enjoy a meal by providing detailed feedback at one of the many partner restaurants we work with
Build Loyalty the New Way
Learn how your customers feel before it’s on social media