Like the in-person customer experience, every eCommerce business also strives to ensure that their online “guests” have a positive experience. As online shopping currently outpaces in-person transactions in certain market segments, providing a seamless end-to-end user experience is paramount. Customer’s expectations and needs are continually changing – keeping up with them is a crucial part of a company’s success. From retail to placing food orders, eCommerce mystery shopping will provide important insights about order accuracy and a website’s functionality, ease of navigation, and response time. A positive online experience directly translates to sales. Don’t let a poor online experience drive away customers.
eCommerce evaluations provide detailed information about the experience from an unbiased customer perspective. Businesses receive these evaluation reports consistently to identify areas of opportunity, hopefully before a poor experience reaches other guests.
eCommerce evaluations provide actionable insights that help companies better understand and enhance the customer experience. By gathering customer feedback and implementing necessary changes, companies can improve delivery, reduce cart abandonment, increase brand loyalty, and ultimately drive additional sales and revenue.
Clients can access evaluation results using A Closer Look’s proprietary reporting platform, allowing them to easily pinpoint areas of opportunity. Companies can segment the data in a myriad of ways, so they’re not only focused on the top or bottom performing stores. There is value in finding out the customer experience in all the stores in between.
How Our eCommerce Evaluations Drive Value
Drive Operational Change
- Our clients use mystery shops to evaluate their website and ordering processes.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to set an operational benchmark and then increase that figure incrementally.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to stay on top of their operations and ensure that both current and prospective clients have an exceptional experience.
- Our clients build mystery shop programs to reflect their company culture.
Constructive Criticism and Coaching
- We work with our clients, upfront, to ensure the mystery shop program reflects their culture, goals, and outlook.
- Our clients use mystery shopping in a constructive way, not punitively.
- Mystery shops are used to measure and improve a company’s operations and employees.
- Our clients view mystery shop feedback as positive and encouraging, and it helps them to set goals and work to improve.
Competitive Market Information
- Our clients use mystery shopping to collect competitive pricing information.
- Our clients use mystery shopping to learn about their competitors’ quality and service differentiators.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It: Hear What Our Clients Are Saying
“A Closer Look has been very easy to work with! During the pandemic, we pivoted to different types of mystery shops for our team members, as well as had an increased need for competitive market analyses because of the ever-changing market landscapes. Very happy to recommend A Closer Look to anyone who would like thorough, detailed, and swift mystery shops and competitive market analyses.”
– VP of Sales and Marketing, MBK Senior Living
Let us tell the story of your guest experience first-hand.
Track Your Business Pulse
Engage with your customers in real-time and measure customer experience
Reports and Analytics
We boast over 50 different reports to help our clients drill down to the data they need to help their business thrive.
Dine Out. Write. Get Paid.
Enjoy a meal by providing detailed feedback at one of the many partner restaurants we work with
Build Loyalty the New Way
Learn how your customers feel before it’s on social media
What Our Clients Are Saying
"A Closer Look has been instrumental in guiding our training and marketing initiatives to drive positive guest experiences as we grow. We are blessed to have a great vendor partnership with the team at A Closer Look!"
Vice President of Field Operations
"A Closer Look has been an amazing partner in our mission to be the coolest frozen dessert brand. While we strive to provide the most flavorful experiences to each and every guest, A Closer Look provides integral insight as to what our guests see and feel during their time with us. Their shoppers are thorough with visits and thoughtful with feedback, shopper reports are quickly ready for review and the reporting systems that A Closer Look provides are robust but user friendly. We are thankful for this program so we can pride ourselves with the WOW's and work on any opportunities out there."
Director of Company Operations
Jeremiah's Italian Ice
"A Closer Look has consistently and thoroughly followed through with everything we have asked of them since the inception of our program. It's one thing for a company to make promises on what they can do, but it's quite another for them to actually follow through with such success!"
Chief Operating Officer